Monday, June 24, 2013

HI PPLS! ^^

Hi everybody! First time blogger here! ^^
Im excited to be able to post on here on a regular basis!
I should start by saying some stuff about myself~
I am a high school student; I will be a junior in this coming school year & I actually have alot of hobbies.
Singing, dancing, listening to music, sports (especially basketball), going travelling, trying new places to eat, and just chilling with my friends! <3
I can't live without my phone or ipod whenever I go somewhere.
I hate bugs, so don't even dare HAHAHA
On this blog I plan on sharing my life in picture with you guys. I will talk about various things from shopping hauls to new restaurants I try.
My food "criticizing" will be random (meaning sometimes I'll just pick random restaurants to talk about).
I will do my best to update as much as I can! So follow me! (((:
Thanks! :D
                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment